Small But Good Sounding?

I have a JVC desktop cd system that I use in my bedroom as an alarm clock. It came with some very small JVC speakers that were very thin sounding. I am looking for a pair of small speakers that will sound good mounted on the wall. Any suggestions? The JVC puts out about 20 watts per channel.
denon53
Auratones....so small you can hardly see them....great sound for their size,good luck...
Thanks All! I think the TC-50 would be alittle too big but I have heard many wonderful comments about them. I will check on the other brands to see what I can find to suit my room.
Thanks Again.
Try the Radio Shack Presidian - just $40/pr. They are rear ported, but you can plug the port or drill another at top or bottom. Can't lose at that price - and they'll probably go down in Radio Shack's 'spring sale'.

Or just find some decent computer speakers with subwoofer (I recommend Creative Inspire T3000 2.1 System)

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?parentPage=search&cp=&productId=2104336&kw=presidian&tab=summary
Thank you all for your input. I'm going to go with the Athena Technologies S.5. I just picked up a pair on Ebay, still sealed, $130.00 I hope they sound as good as I've heard.

Thanks again to all you Audiogoners! You're great!

Denon53