Anyone heard these? How do they sound?

Linn Ninka floorstanders
Has anyone ever heard these speakers?
How do they sound?
128x1282psyop
Speakers don't have a sound unless they are connected to a stereo. And then, if they are any good, the stereo will be a big factor in how they sound. Not to mention that the listener's brain plays just as big a role. So, there is no good answer to your question.
I've never heard Linn speakers so I can't comment on the original question. But seriously Aball, speakers won't "make" a sound until hooked to an amp but they do "have" a sound. Also, while the source/amp will be a factor, it won't be a big factor. Lastly, a listeners brain will not affect the sonic characteristics of the speaker at all.
Yes, I've heard these at a Linn retailer in Charlotte, and I thought they sounded good hooked up to an all Linn system. They were dynamic and a wee bit lean in the bass/mid-bass, but nice. And they are a nice size -- medium -- and don't dominate a room. I remember reading a review of these somewhere (The Absolute Sound maybe). I'd check it out to get a general idea of their capabilities and general sound.