Warm speakers?

Hello, in my current system I'm listening to a pair of Meadowlark Audio Kestrel Hot Rods in a very small room. We are preparing to move into a new house where I'll get a larger listening room (13X14). I would like to get larger speakers but maintain the Kestrel's sonic characteristics. If asked to decribe the Kestrels in one word I'd say "warm" without hesitation. Anyone have a suggestion for similar sounding speakers that go lower than Kestrel's 38HZ in the $1K to $1.5K range used? I have a feeling when the Kestrels will be too small for the new room.
Rest of system is NAD C-541i and Portal Panache. Thanks.
timrhu
>I'll get a larger listening room (13X14).<

If this is larger, what are you using now, a closet?

Oz
Ozzy62, actually it's pretty close to that. We moved into an apartment and I was lucky to have a space at all. We'll be moving into our home soon where I could adopt a larger room but that would require sharing the room with a tv or other activity. The room alloted to listening is an unoccupied bedroom soley dedicated to my system. Over the years I have decided that listening is best with about eight feet between ears and speakers. I like the focus this provides at reasonable levels.
Tobias, I believe we have discussed the Shearwater on previous threads. When we moved here I sold them because I didn't want them just sitting in a closet. They are on my list of possibilities. Although I never considered them a "warm" speaker, their sonic characteristics are attractive. My problem with the Shearwaters was placement issues. Also I didn't care for the light ash finish of my pair.
"They're made for music reproduction and not looks which is why I haven't considered them for the last 17 years."

May I quote you Tomryan? That is one of the most profound (and revealing?) statements from a fellow audiophile I've heard. ;-)
I forgot about this thread. As I always like to know the outcome of these things here's what I ended up with.
After quite a lot of research I chose a pair of Polk Audio LSi-15s. Although they are a tad larger than I'd like, they make beautiful music for the price. The Kestrels are in the closet as I can't see letting them go.