What is a better value speaker -- Kharma 3.2FE at

$21k or WP7 at $22k? I understand that choosing between these 2 speakers is more of a "personal taste" issue or perhaps a synnergistic issue with associated equipment.

The Kharmas, being imported speakers may be overpriced given the declining value of the dollar versus EU currencies. Wilson on the other hand, being a domestic product is not subject to currency valuation -- but are they at the proper price point?

Appreciate your thoughts.
ca2284
You just have to be crazy comparing the VR4jr to the Kharma. There is no comparison. While the VR4jr is a terrific speaker for the money it just doesn't have the musicality, clarity, dimensionality, and the purity of the Kharma. It's like comparing a Mazda RX-7 to a Ferrari. The Mazda may be fun to drive, but once you go to the Ferrari its hard to go back.
RGS92, well said. Thanks. I agree that the WP6s had a somewhat "hot" tweeter but was able to tame that down to a tolerable level with the addition of a good tubed preamp (I used to go direct from CD to amp). The WP7s seem to have a bit smoother top end than the WP6s. Glad you're happy with the 3.2s. Are you still driving them with the Pass 350?
Audioaril: Not crazy at all. You should do it as well. You would be surprised.
Ca2284, thanks.
I now use an Edge NL12 amp(a late model one with most of the upgrades that are in a 12.1, such as the 12.1's power supply). I think it is a very good match for the 3.2 and can recommend it. I actually think the sound at all frequencies is better and smoother than the Lamm hybrids I listened to (especially the bass, which, no exaggeration, is really of astounding quality--I would never believe there was no woofer). I don't see myself changing amps for a long while.

I use a Shunyata Anaconda Alpha power cord on the Edge; it also does a great job, much better than my previous TG Silvers or Kimber PK10 Palladiums.

By the way, with the Kharmas, it lays to rest any argument about the significance of cables, IC, AC, or speaker cables. ANY change I made to cabling is readily heard. I'd recommend that any reviewer testing cables use the Kharmas to hear what's really going on.

Another good tweak for the Kharmas is to replace the Kharma feet(black discs) under the spikes with Harmonix footers (HF300s, I think, for about $300). They add a touch of warmth. I read this in a Positive Feedback review and tried it and it was well worth it.