What is a better value speaker -- Kharma 3.2FE at

$21k or WP7 at $22k? I understand that choosing between these 2 speakers is more of a "personal taste" issue or perhaps a synnergistic issue with associated equipment.

The Kharmas, being imported speakers may be overpriced given the declining value of the dollar versus EU currencies. Wilson on the other hand, being a domestic product is not subject to currency valuation -- but are they at the proper price point?

Appreciate your thoughts.
ca2284
Just to put in my two cents, I auditioned both of these and they are great speakers. Each has their strengths and both can be bought used for about half the price you list. I decided to go to Avalon Eidolon Diamonds. Now these used are about 20K and new about 26K. So I think these have better value in that they retain their value, and in my opinion are supperior speakers.

this is a great resource for this type of question and more. these people have some excellent experiance and resources. look around their site.
here is the 'speaker page'link.
http://www.audiofederation.com/catalog/speakers/index.htm
Wilson are sonically the timex of speakers dressed up to look like a rolex. They are over-priced for what they are. The Kharmas are the better speaker but you will be penalized re: the exchange rate.