System Help

Moved my system from 16 x 17 x 9 dedicated room to a dedicated 16 x 32 x 8 listening room. What once was a marvelous listening experience has turned into a diffuse, muffled, lifeless, boring system!

Speakers: Volent CL2i
Amps: ASL Cadenza
Pre: Allnic L1500 & Reference Line Preeminence 1A
2014 Mac Mini with Keces PS, SSD & maxed RAM

Any Suggestions? Can the room make that much of a difference?

Thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xcommunique1
"In short, the more variety in the music I play the more I get confused. Things just popping in and out of the soundstage like I've never heard before."

Go to 1 of your speakers and swap the speaker cables position on the binding posts. Put the cable that was on the + post on the -, and put the - on the + post. Just do it on 1 speaker, not both, and then do some listening. If this fixes your problem, you shouldn't have any trouble hearing it rather quickly.
Arent 845M and 845C the same tubes? Both metal plate shuguangs just different pulls? The M may have better qc.... Correct me if I'm wrong.
If you send an in-mail, we can trade real email addresses then you can attach them an email and send over. No way to post them here unless you have a virtual system listing to attach them to of post a photo-share URL. Email is much easier....