Has any one heard Magico Speakers?

Word of buzz quite strong, 6 moons preview points to something quite interesting...any one have 1st had exp?
henryhk
Wslam,thanks for the thoughtful response.I have heard the Salons,and liked(not loved)them.Yet,I do believe a really good(rare)two way has a very coherent presentation.One I am fascinated with.I know,from Jeff Rowland,who I have spoken with,that the Minis are "WAY" dynamic,and he stated the folks who have heard his speakers were "amazed" at the performance vs size.Hence,my curiosity for you to post,as I know the Salons are very well designed,and go full range.Maybe a little too much,but very nice.
Obviously room size and placement factor "Big Time" in ultimate performance(there is a limit to bass depth,anyway,and I am not of the ilk that must shatter plaster....I like the Kharma 3.2,for this reason).
From the new pictures,you posted of your Mini set-up,I must assume you have "MAXI" sound!
Btw,I have a dear friend,who is not as brave as you(in going for a Mini(not really)monitor.He has a speaker way too big,for his room,which is small,but he can't digest the "Mini Monitor" word!His loss,as these(though the Ridgestreet Audios look WAY cool)would be perfection,in his room.To me there is NO matching a good sealed enclosure.Just my opinion.He,also runs a superb Rowland 8t,which would drive the Magico's to perfection,IMO!
Best!!
Hi sirspeedy70680,
You are absolutely right. The Salon does everything well. The MM does most of the 'everything' EXTREMELY well. And you are absolutely correct aboud the suureal dynamics of the MM. If you look at the MM's woofer when it is playing music, you will see how much more it nees to move. I assume this has something to do with the sealed box design. Sealed box sounds 'so right'. I think our idea of bass is all a little twisted by the overwhelming number of ported designs on the market....
If you like the 3.2, the more reason you should listen to the MM. there was an indepth comparison between the 3.2 and MM, and the poster ended up buying the MM.
BTW,Wslam...Though I have not heard your fine set-up,I'm willing to bet you have much better image specificity,and front to back depth.Something a speaker like the Mini should do in spades.As to the issue of ports....many folks really like alot of "Bass Pump"!In all due respect some folks prefer this to true accuracy,in the lower regions.That's a major reason I have kept,and LOVE my Avalon Ascents.Sealed box with fabulous detail,in bass/mid-bass.Yet,as I will downsize my room in about two to three years,it is nice to know therte is something out there for me!

Best!
Hi again sirspeedy70680,
I know what you are saying. It is until the MM that I come to appreciate the sound of a sealed box over ported designs. Given two equally equally well designed sealed and ported designs, I think I will now always choose the sealed one.
Bass Pump is 'fun'. It's hard to complain you have too much bass. But to do any sort of critical listening, it should not be for one to detect the superior articulation of a sealed box.