Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
W,

Just looking :)

Will get the Music Reference 200 mk2 for sure to run in the winter time.
I wanted to comment on the leanness issue. My Job has been on the lean side in my system a good bit in the past. My speakers have some accentuated upper mids, which do things I really like in that region, but also require careful electronics and cabling pairing. When I upgraded to the Lampizator in January, I have never since felt the sound was lean again, but it certainly wasn't lush. And with some cables and preamp pairings, the sound was tilted away from neutral toward higher frequencies and reducing presence in the lower mid and upper bass power region. Again, my speakers are the main culprit there.

I recently finally splurged on the Audio Magic super fuse cited over on audioshark by Joe. This fuse transformed the character of the Job in my system. Much more instrumental tone and lushness. I no longer need cables and a tube preamp that were balancing the character of the Job.

My main point is that it's always about system matching. I've been one of those who had heard leanness with the Job, and I almost gave up and moved on. But I stuck it out and found changing other aspects of my system and the fuse upgrade have made it a keeper for sure.
I agree with Genjam about the AM fuse as it changes the whole landscape of the Job's presentation.