Is Martin Logan goin to Big Box stores?

I may be wrong but I think I saw a post that made me think ML is gonna be at Best Buy....is this so?
chadnliz
Imagine – a high quality, innovative, state-of-the-art, designed and built-in-America, piece of industrial art sold at Best Buy or a related store – what a shame, eh?

If you really give a hoot that a sales dweeb doesn’t remember your name, you must be terribly insecure. I find having my name forgotten preferable to having some audio sales-twit barely bother to acknowledge my presence because of some inflated sense of ego and self-worth because of the stuff he’s got on his shelf.

Yes, ML's (very) low end speakers have been in the "high end" room of Best Buy for some time, and better models (typically up to the Aeon level) have also been at Magnolia for some time, and the affect on the brand has been exactly what? I’m sure the reason why there’s a long wait list for the Summit is because it’s dreadful, right? Cheapening the brand. Sure, whatever.

Best Buy's derivative Magnolia Hi-Fi also handles Vienna Acoustics, Primare, McIntosh, Krell, REL, etc. Tweeter has B&K, Sonus Faber etc.

Anybody ignorant enough to post the "McIntosh at Best Buy" thread? Chad?
Hey I was just askin, I could care less...I just thought it was interesting......am I ignorant?
Whats next Radio Shack? This is sad news,as this will dilute the Martin Logan name.
There’s no reason for starting this thread other than to solicit disparaging remarks on a brand that has demonstrated excellence in design, engineering, production and customer service, year after year, even while its low end models have been sold for 3-4 years at “big box” stores, which make many of the statements here complete nonsense.

ML has demonstrated they can keep an excellent high-end product line while expanding their market so many who are the recipients of audiophile disdain can experience a taste of something better – and maybe even move up the audiophile food chain after exposure to something better –imagine.

If you really “just thought it was interesting”, then here’s your opportunity to start the (Vienna Acoustics, Primare, McIntosh, Krell, REL) at Best Buy threads – those are even more interesting, as those brands don’t apparently discriminate on what models their dealers can carry based on capability as ML does with their Signature, Full Line and Design Series dealers. Have fun.
Klipsch pulled this already with best buy, their line was dropped from several mid to high end locals because of the association and trying to compete with the big box store,,, will it effect klipsch bottom line? Nope, they will be in more dorm rooms than they ever would have reached being in the few exclusive dealers they use to be in... So is it good or bad, don't know but almost always this will cause a drop in quality in the long run of the product, but from a money standpoint, well its survival so if thats what it is, then thats what it is. I would not go so far to say even the huge name of Mcintosh will not be approched and see dollar signs from a best buy one day either, probably already happened but if it can be proven to sell this way any manufacture would probably jump on it.