Best monitor speakers for Cary SLI-80

Just receiving Cary SLI-80 amp/pre-amp. Looking for best MONITOR speakers for 16' X 10' room. Looking at: B & W 805 S, Opera Callas, Tetra Rainmaker, Sonus Faber ? (your suggestions), and the Tetra 'Kid.' Thinking of using Rega Jupiter for CD playback.

I am new to this game so any suggestions and/or comments welcome. Maybe I've missed some important consideration?
paulg1
You probably have many good options with that nice amp, in addition to the ones mentioned, give Green Mountain Audio a tryout. I have their Callisto monitor with my Cary (AES) Sixpac amps. 1st order crossover, time aligned, huge soundstage with respectible bottom end and great support from just a super company. Check out this 6 moons review here: http://sixmoons.com/audioreviews/gma2/callisto.html
I'm driving my Sonus Faber Electa Amator II's with my SLI-80 with great results--I haven't heard the new SF Auditors, but the Cary was great with SF Concertinos as well. Unfortunately, going to have to sell the Cary because I can't do tubes anymore (little curious hands!)--I'll miss its great headphone output also! You might also consider JM Labs Electa series for a different end of the spectrum. Good luck!