Best amplifier for Sonus Faber Concerto Home??

I currently have my old amp (Creek 5350SE). Have also tried the SLI-80 by Cary on a one day session. Like things on the "clinical" side, ie speed and detail over "musicality".
Thank you in advance
nper_nospam18d1
Thank you for your replies:

Musicality is just fine with me (otherwise id still kept my previous speakers). But i am afraid that a "warm" amp might render the system excessively "soft", thats why i was thinking of a "fast and detailed" amp rather than a musical one. My SFs give me all i want from that aspect (musicality)

Sorry for the "clinical" bit, i meant it as an exageration to make my point clearer, but it obviously messed things up.

-Mark02131 understood me though, and this is exactly my point.
-Tomryan, thanks for the info, but for my budget i think an integrated would be a better solution.
-Judy426, i've thought about the bryston, but id get sky-high on budget, provided that id need an equally good preamp to match, lets say a 3b-sst.
the_kid: "Personally, I cannot think of anything that would sound "worse". I agree. Please check my first paragraph.
I hesistate to suggest that certain amps would give you a more "clinical" sound with the SF Concerto because that would imply that the amps themselves are clinical sounding. But, if you are looking for speed and detail with SF speakers, I would expect Cary tube electronics to be among the least compatible electronics for getting that kind of sound. I personally like Naim electronics with SF (heard the Domus Concerto, the Cremona and the Homage Anniversario run on Naim systems and this was a great combination. They sounded too soft-edged and lacking in dynamics with otherwise great electronics that are less dynamic than the Naim gear (e.g., Hovland HP200/Radia).
I was just kidding about the Crown amp. I find it too harsh for even my DJ service.

You might look into Musical Fidelity as they make rather lean sounding integrateds. There are a bunch of used ones here on the site.
OK,
My next test will probably be with what my local SF vendor also carries:
- a MONRIO MC207
- a Pierre Lurne H1

I have also heard the best for the Manley Stingray, but its not really available for auditioning here in this part of the globe.