Best 10K Speaker

Greetings,
System is Bryston 4B-SST amp and BP-26 pre-amp, Ayre CX-7E cd player, and JM Lab MU Be monitors. Musical tastes run to instrumental classical and jazz music. Although, I am very happy with this set-up, I would like to have speakers that have the hyper detail of the JM Lab Micro Utopias, and yet also have bass you can hear and feel. I do not have room to have two subwoofers, and I have found that for me one subwoofer just does not sound right. So, I looking at floorstander's in the 10k range that go down into the 25 Hz range. My choices are down to Thiel CS6 , Audio Physic Avanti 3's, Vienna Acoustic Mahler's, and Sonus Faber Amatti's( These would have to be used ). I would greatly appreciate any input from anyone who has seriously listened to any speakers on this list, or could suggest any other speakers for consideration.
jhwalker
The 946 have alittle bit better bass response.
Both speakers sound so articulate with a great midrange.
The bass is top notch.
The JM Lab W cone drivers are amazing.
I should add, however, that I'm pretty sure the Avanti 3's don't go all the way down to 25 hertz. What you're asking for, at least without a sub, in that price range, would seem to be a rather tall order. I've heard that the Mahlers do go deeper than the Avantis, however.

After I heard the excellence of the small Totem Tabus, I thought that the Totem Shaman, at the time a 10K floorstander, would sound phenomenal, but it didn't, at least not to me, although it wasn't "bad". I was definitely disappointed, however. The older, three box version of the Audio Physic Caldera did sound phenomenal, and was available at the time for "only" 10,000 dollars, which was about half off the retail. But even that speaker didn't go down to 25 hertz, at least not flat, I'm almost certain.

The Mahlers MAY be the best bet of the three based on your criteria, but it would seem that an in home audition would be mandatory. Those reportedly require a fairly large room to sound their best, and it's not clear whether your room dimensions would be optimal for them, based on your statement that there's no room for two subwoofers.

Please let us know what you decide.