Best 10K Speaker

Greetings,
System is Bryston 4B-SST amp and BP-26 pre-amp, Ayre CX-7E cd player, and JM Lab MU Be monitors. Musical tastes run to instrumental classical and jazz music. Although, I am very happy with this set-up, I would like to have speakers that have the hyper detail of the JM Lab Micro Utopias, and yet also have bass you can hear and feel. I do not have room to have two subwoofers, and I have found that for me one subwoofer just does not sound right. So, I looking at floorstander's in the 10k range that go down into the 25 Hz range. My choices are down to Thiel CS6 , Audio Physic Avanti 3's, Vienna Acoustic Mahler's, and Sonus Faber Amatti's( These would have to be used ). I would greatly appreciate any input from anyone who has seriously listened to any speakers on this list, or could suggest any other speakers for consideration.
jhwalker
I disagree with Judy. Most particularly because he/she has an obvious negative bias against B&W as noted in other posts he/she has made. His/Her bias goes far enough to make things up which are not true and cannot be proved.

Besides this apparent negative bias her logic is fallacious. Just because there are used B&W speakers for sale (no matter how many) does not lend credence to any negative inference (which she would like you to infer from her statements).

For instance, my dealer is now selling these used items acquired from me on a trade in: 2 B&W 703s, 2 B&W 705s with stands, B&W HTM7, and a B&W ASW 750. Why? The reason is because I traded them all in to upgrade to a pair of B&W 802Ds. I flooded the market with series 7 B&W speakers to upgrade only my front, right and left, speakers. So one could easily infer from Judy's statements and mine together that people like their B&Ws so much, they upgrade them a lot, and possibly upgrade from a lot of lower end speakers to one or two high end speakers.

I've noticed that a lot of dealers are kind in this respect, I'm guessing the reason for so many B&W speakers being up for sale, is likely because of people like me who got their feet wet and realized after a few months it was better to spend the extra money and build up to a top end system now, rather than re-buy everything later on and waste more money along the way. Then again, there is also the question of upgrading to newer models, which would explain why so many older models are on the market. This likewise proves that people must love B&W, for why would people have bought so many of them, and then sell them when there are new models with newer technology in them available. These are all reasonable explanations. Add to that, the knowledge that B&W is like the 2nd biggest audiophile speaker selling company in the world, or something akin to that, and it makes a lot of sense why there are so many to go around.

Judy's posts that I have read so far seem to follow the same agenda. Trash talk B&W then recommend the same groups of speakers she/he always recommends which leads me to believe there is an ulterior motive involved... like perhaps marketing.
Are you absolutely locked in to choosing a floorstander, or would you consider excellent satellites and a high end sub (or two)? {BTW---->>>No, I do NOT have anything for sale, or any potential conflict of interest in posing this question, in case anybody might be "wondering".}
Speaker choice is very subjective but the number you described is my threshold...I own Von Schweikert db99's...and am very happy.
Not 10,000, but 9,000 would be the Zu definitions... Dual 10" full range drivers on the front w/super tweeter, NO crossover.. Plus count em' 4 10" Subwoofer's on the back of cabinet going down from 40hz all the way to 16hz, with built in amplification, not to mention they are 101 db efficient, and running the fronts on any power amp is very good be it tube or solid state, and as near perfect a package with insane design that is so simple that achieves real sound up to 130 db output! They are as good as a pile of 4500.00 parts each can get, its true and you get a 60 day trial period.

http://6moons.com/audioreviews/zu2/definition.html