H.P.Caravelles owners, are you still Satisfied.

YES,I still get knock off my feet by these Speakers.They
are still a must hear Speakers.I keep getting BLOWN AWAY by how SUPERIOR they`re in Music Reproduction.Have anyone tweak their Caravelles.If so how? What made them sound better to you. Thank You
blcube
Warren: I picked these stands up from a guy in Brooklyn back in '99. As you know, very solid yet adjustable acct. the audiopoints on the top. I assumed they were designed and built by a midwestener, sort of a "silo" thing but I was never sure. As far as age I don't really know-but they are certain to outlast me. I believe each silo is a core of lead surrounded by ???, then shaped and wrapped in fabric. I've had these in boxes for years-now I know what they are!
Blcube and Ozzy I would love to audition a pair of these wooden stands in comparison to the Caravelle stands. I have listened to the Caravelles on four different sets of stands.Tom
First, many thanks to everyone on this thread for taking the time to post their experiences with this speaker - based on all the feedback it sound like a superb speaker.

Have any of the HP Caravelle owners had a chance to compare it with either the Merlin TSM-MX or possibly the VSM-MX models - both speakers that also receive amazing user feedback too. If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on the two.

I'll soon be changing from a larger speaker (Dunlavy Athena) to something smaller for space reasons - both the HP Caravelle and the Merlin TSM/VSM-MX's will be on the top of my list to audition.

Many thanks in advance for your help and advise.

All the best,
Neville
Hi Theaudiotweak: I would like to Recommend you hear the Carvelles on Tyler Acoustic Model 1 stands Taylo size.This is the Best I`ve heard the Caravelles sound yet, unbelievable GOOD IMHO.The Caravelle sounded good Period,but difference on difference speakers stands.I would like to say this. (I`m not a my cd player sounds better than your cd player kind of a Guy.)I`m crazy about my Caravelles.I like my Sistrum Stands & my Sonoran Cables.
I just want to hear my Caravelles SOUND GREAT.Thank YOU
Blcube I am leaving for Indy this evening to attend the CEDIA show.Tyler is off site at a location for HI-End audio so I will check them out.Tom