D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Hi guys I just received my D-sonic M3-1500m for my Dynaudio C4 MKII. I just hooked it up and powered them on and noticed a slight poppy sound. This has never happened with any of my previous amps including other class D amps like Bel Cantos and Wyred 4 Sound. I decided to unplug the XLR connection from my preamp and power them on and still a slight popping sound from each speaker. I have upgraded cables and each plugged in my Monster power conditioner. Additionally, when I turn up the music to medium-higher volumes I can start hearing a slight ticking/popping sound when I adjust the volume up or down. Should I be worried? Is it damaging my speakers? I called Dennis and left a message waiting on reply from. Otherwise these little mono amps sound pretty impressive, especially in the lower frequency region. Tons of bass! My speakers sound even bigger and more powerful. I have had Mcintosh MC452, Parasound JC-1, BC Ref500m, W4S SX-1000 MKII, and so on. I need to burn these in more to see if they open up a little more on the upper frequency region. Anyone want to share there thoughts?
Don, you can expect break-in to last anywhere from 600 hours to 1500 hours with your new amps.... Initial performance is almost always limited in the treble region. During breakin, performance is expected to fluctuate wildly, and become occasionally bothersome... but performance will trend upwards in the longer run and anomalies will disappear.

A popping sound on power up is common with amps that do not use a soft start relay, and a clicking and slight popping is also possible when you rapidly increase volume on the pre, particularly when approaching or passing beyond unity gain... Good idea to check in with Dennis though.

G.
Any thoughts about what core amps are used in the D-sonics M3-2000-5 (5 channels) 5 x 400w & M3-2800-7 (7 channels) 7 x 400w amps?
Mikela8, if you contact Dennis at D-Sonic, he might tell you which modules are being used in the amps. G.
Thanks G. Just spoke to Dennis, they are Pascal. I just ordered 3 M3-600M-A, 1 M3-2000-5 and 1 M3-2800-7 for a 16 channel home theater system based on the Trinnov Altitude32. LCR are 3 SM60Fs. Surrounds are 8 inch coax TBD. I am currently comparing the Reaction Audio CX-8's to my SM60F's to check for timbre matching. I am also considering designing my own surrounds atmos/auro with the BMS 8CN552. The SM60F's use a similar BMS coax at their apex.

Mike