DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Post removed 
Congratulations, Larry!

I hope that going forward the discussion of things DK will move to the level of class that you bring to these forums.
Thanks TVAD,
All anyone ever wants is a reasonable chance.
Having worked in the industry, I realize what an awesome responsibility it is to make good products then stand behind them correctly.
We want first quality products, and good customer relations. That will take us a long way toward some modicum of success.
The most interesting aspect for me is the unveiling of our new LSA's which I mentioned several months ago--it has taken all this time for me to finish them. This is not an easy business, and one should only be involved with it if it's your passion--but you must remember to treat it like a business.
I will bow out now as I have months of work to do in just days.
Thanks again TVAD& Howard.
Howard - you should know better than to try to make sense out of my posts. I was just bouncing off of the "three-ringed circus" theme established long ago by betterthencrack (or rather the respondants of BTC), and mentioned again here. Your post just gave me more fodder for the concept. Truly, per all my posts to these ridiculous DK threads, I've always respected Daniel's marketting savvy. As far as the actual products, I have no experience to speak of and no comments as far as performance or comparison. I'd certainly look forward to taking a listen some day. Congratulations to Larry and the LSA Group as what looks to me to be a good investment.

As far as my synical comments about "capitalism", hey, I'm under no illusions...we're all in the game, whether cogs in the wheel, or close to the hub.

Marco
"looks to me to be a good investment".

Not where I'd invest my hard earned money! Break even hobby, perhaps. But then I guess we don't know the financial arrangements between Larsky and Daniel do we. Could have been a fire sale.