I'm looking for thoughts on the Tyler Acoustics...

Linbrook System II's. I currently own Soliloquy 6.2's and I am looking for a speaker with a more extended top end and some extra punch in the bottom registers. My current equipment is a Sonic Frontiers Power II SE, Sonic Frontiers Line 1 SE and a Krell SACD Standard. I listen to just about everything with an emphasis on Jazz, blues and Classic rock. For those of you who have heard these speakers, how would you describe their sound? I am looking for a little more detail then what my current speakers are offering. Thanks for any help.
gsselling
I've never heard the Tylers, but I do own some Sol's(5.3 i).
I am with you regarding the Sol's lacking an extended top end and detail. I found Dali line of speakers (Helicon's) to be exactly what I was looking for.
I can not comment on your specific model (Linbrook?), but I will say that I heard Tyler Acoustic speakers at a friends house and they are great! Huge soundstage, almost like a Magnaplaner type sound but more dynamic. He only runs mid price ($1000-1500 front end components) audiophile equipment also, no "esoteric" priced gear. I think the speaker models he had were in the $2500 range (do they make a model called the "Castles"??). Very dynamic and lifelike sounding and beautiful workmanship also!! Matching stands were also great! I have heard many of the Linn upper range speakers, and while good, the Tyler Acoustics really sang and were very real to life sounding. The fellow is a "harpsichord" musician. He really knows classical music well.

Good Luck!

R.