D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
I haven't seen any one else respond to Henry's offer, but being a Pure Class A user for several years, I'd love to try a quality class d product in my system.... if a tour starts, please sign me up.
Tim
The last sales feedback to Henry/IceH2o on Gon was way back on October 20, 2010. It appears his business is in survival mode.
Henry..last time on the subject..want to stay focused on D-Sonic/Abletec. Discovered that IceH2oaudio.com ISP is hosted by Covad Communications which was bought out by Megapath Communications. Called Megapath and they do not have IceH2oaudio in their system and informed me that its a domain name that is available to purchase. The current location for IceH2oaudio.com is in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland. Ring a bell?..
The Abletec amps in the D-Sonic products use a modulation technique called phase shift modulation rather than pulse width modulation...interesting..
I'm not a electronics expert. PWM leads to issues in the freq. domain.
I would presume phase modulation might have a similar effect on the phase domain.