Anybody heard Reimer Teton speakers?

My system consists of Thor Audio TPA-150 tubed monoblocks,
TA-2000 Preamp, with Quad 988 electrostatic speakers. I use a VPI Scoutmaster and a Cary 306/200 as a transport, with a Thor Audio Dac. I am seeking to trade in my Quad 988's for a true full range. My price range maximum is $15,000.00. But lately many people on this site have been
recommending Tyler Acoustics top of the line speaker which is on sale for $10,200.00 and sells factory direct (STereo Times loved it after hearing at the latest show)
furthermore, some people have recommended the Reimer Teton
which sells for about $6000.00 a pair. I spoke to one person who loves tham but did not compare it with any other speakers. I already spent $6500.00 on the Quad 988, while it is excellent in many respects it is not a true full fange speaker. Can this $6000.00 speaker The Reimer give me what I'm looking for at a very low price as compared to Sound Lab, Vandersteen, Wilson, Etc.?
Any comments would be appreciated.
kjl
My tetons have broken in wonderfully, they are extremely revealing, and accurate. I hear any and all changes in interconnects, power cords, speaker wire, and conditioning. They sound very natural, and are extremely dynamic. I have not yet decided if I prefer tubes, SS, digital, or a combo yet. They sound very REAL, in that each instrument is easily recognizable, and sound REAL to me. They work well with Vocals, small ensambles, and even orchestral. I am still working on placement for my seating area to get the proper soundstage in my room.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase, and when I put my modded cornwalls back for a comparison, I had a GREAT big smile on my face from the realization that I done good, real good in my decision to buy these.

I highly Reccomend the Tetons, they are true Full Range musical instruments
Do you guys find that you are happier with tweeters out or in? Do you run them flat or with toe-in? Distance apart and distance from listening position? Distance from the walls? I just got mine and would love to hear your opinions. They are a pain in the a@@ to move around and guess.
Bsr, in my room I prefered the tweeter in with speakers toed in aiming towards the back of the listening position. I had them about 9 feet apart and 11 ft from the listening position. They were about 3 feet from the side walls and the back of the speakers were about 3 feet from the back wall. I have heard of others preferring the tweeter out position. It likely would depend on the room and listening preferences. I did find that adding the Townshend supertweeter made a rather large improvement to the speaker.
So, a medium toe-in? How many feet behind the listening position should I fire them and are you using the center of the speaker or the side when you are making your measurements? People who don't own these speakers probably think that I am being lazy by asking, but as any Teton owner knows, they are a pain to adjust. The bearings on the bottom plus the large size and weight make these very labor intensive to adjust - BUT a fantastic speaker and well worth the effort.
Bsr, I preferred them aimed behind you head where you could just see an inch or so of the inside panel. In my room that was the best balance of coherence and soundstage.