Outstanding Speakers, Outstanding

Harmonic Precision CARAVELLS are OUTSTANDING Speakers.I just
want to Thank, Warren for having the courage to speakout on
these new Speaker.They Sound BIG and RICH very musical.The
CARAVELLE do things with music that a lot of full range
Speakers can`t do right.Also thanks Scotty and other members for your recommending these Speakers.People just don`t know what they are missing out on. (Again Thanks)
blcube
I for one, am still awaiting the long publicized yet never realized review of these speakers at 6moons.com. Last time I asked about the review, I was told the company was the hangup, no loaner pair, one key employee/part owner left the company. After the pre-review on them there, you would think Starsound would push for the full review, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Why Starsound would start the review process with 6moons then pull out remains a mystery.
Is there an (800) number where I can call with my credit card details NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Cwlondon,

You can scoff if you want, but you could do FAR worse than a pair of Caravelles. Probably would give your maggies more than a run for the money....

Oz
Come on guys. This Caravelle thing has been done over and over. We all know who the proponents are and how they feel. How much more is there? Let it RIP.