Your ''best kept secret'' speaker choice ?

Some manufacturers have the financial means to plaster magazines with ads. For other, they are still at the word-of-mouth stage, and many will not get past this line.

I was wondering what less-than-well-known, or obscure speaker out there stand out as particularly gifted both in sonics and value ? Could be in any price category....
sonicbeauty

World class mid/tweeter ribbons. Sweet, dynamic, detailed, airy, effortlessly loud RIBBONS! They're Swiss, and not very well known/visible in USA, but read the reviews.

The newer aluminum "C" series has been getting a lot of attention recently (Stereophile Class "A").
I would look at Source Technologies, the owner/designer John Sollecito was the "J" in JSE Engineering in the 80's, and he also developed the highly reviewed "Harmonic Recovery System" He's been building speakers for a solid 15 years - all price ranges.
The website is not one of the best, he doesn't devote much effort to it, nor does he advertise or attend shows.
www.Sourcetechspeakers.com

Piega P10s.

My previous response was supposed to have "Piega" in the subject line.

klipsch rb-3 and rb-5...these will surely cause a few snickers, but for compact 2-way speakers they can compete with any product!
After a couple of decades in this hobby and many dozens of speakers, I find the Europas the most musically enjoyfull speaker I have owned. Fully broken in, placed right, for $880, these speakers are a serious steal. Roy knows what he is doing and hit the nail on the head with these gems.