Your ''best kept secret'' speaker choice ?

Some manufacturers have the financial means to plaster magazines with ads. For other, they are still at the word-of-mouth stage, and many will not get past this line.

I was wondering what less-than-well-known, or obscure speaker out there stand out as particularly gifted both in sonics and value ? Could be in any price category....
sonicbeauty
Kinima G1 from Zetag corp. The sound is great, bass is tight and the highs are sweet and non fatiging. The looks, olive wood that has been diamond polished with an all Cardas wires and posts. I still have not seen or heard an ad about these speakers.
I hardly think Magnapan fits in the less well known or obscure category. More likely it's in the top five best known brands, at least among audio enthusiasts. Is there anybody out there who hasn't heard of them?
Count me in for Magnepan. Every time I tried a box speaker, I always sold it after a few months and went back to a Maggie.
I have a Lenehan standmount, it comprises a Vifa ring radiator tweeter and a peerless driver. I auditioned it against many other standmounts including the N805 and some dyns, and IMHO they sounded great and offered excellent value for money. I haven't missed one day without listening to them since.
http://www.system-audio.com/showpage.asp?siteid=2&id=347
The SA2K out-performed the best from Sonus faber, Dynaudio, ProAc, Totem, Vienna Acoustic, Audio Physic & Thiel in my system. At $3500 list, they compete with speakers in the $5K~$10K range.