Which speaker is the master of IMAGING ????

My jaw has only dropped with one system. I was at the Home Entertainment Show in NYC last summer when I was floored. It was the Legend Audio 'The Legend' speakers powered by Legend Audio Nirvana 100 watt Tubed Monoblocks.

OH MY GOD! Till this day, I get chills just thinking about the experience. It was like there was an entire stage filled with people and instruments right in front of me. The best part was when I took my eyes off of this stage to look at the speakers,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU WOULD SWEAR THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN ON. I have heard other speakers that have exceptional qualities in other areas but I haven't imaging like that since that day.

Any other great imaging speakers out there?
meech33
Souljasmooth, great post! So someone else is familiar with the Peak Incognitos! I got a pair after hearing them at the 2003 CES. One of the top 4 sounding rooms at both shows, I.M.H.O. I'm running mine with Atma-sphere gear...their impedance is a great match for OTL amps (7 ohm, never dropping below 6.8 ohm!) Sound staging, both location and depth is amazing. But the clarity and separation is where these speakers really shine. The way that the Incognitos present female vocals and especially the way that they can separate and clarify vocal harmonies still defies my belief. The Peaks transcend that magical audio threshold presentation from "they are here" into "you are there"!
I think a lot of people feel as you do. The Legend system is an eye opener. But has anyone mixed and matched components? Unfortunatly I can't just buy the whole system. Should I try the speakers? the amp? or the cables?