Kharma CRM 3.2F vs. Avalon Eidolon and Diamond

Dear fellow audiogon'ers

I would like to hear from a person that have compared these masterpieces head to head. The CRM is getting fantastic reveiws ets. but the Eidolon/diamond really is something special. Please help me understand the similarities and differences of these designs.

Thanks in advance.
audiomgu
Ok Tireguy, if you have ever seen the movie "Rudy" where the enitre Notre Dame stadium is chanting "RUDY, RUDY, RUDY, RUDY!!!" -- then just imagine that same chant "KHARMA KHARMA, TENOR, TENOR, MEITNER, MEITNER" Yes, that was JTINN under your bed at night chanting those words while you slept in his ever so subtle and subliminal kind of way!

YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY!!
I saw that Martin Colloms' review of Eidolons referred to by Linkster is now posted on the Avalon website. Audiomgu, if you're still pondering rather than listening, this is a worthwhile read, since it gives an intelligent and well-understood assessment of the speaker characteristics.
Then make sure to hear all of your contenders - they are probably all top-class.
I have a friend that I implicity trust, some of the best ears I know of. He has listened to the Accuton Diamond tweeter in the Eidolon during a demonstration atempting to sale it to one of the major recording studios (he owns several recording studios). His response, was, it sounds like a diamond...Hard. The best tweeters I have heard by far are the Raven 2.0 and the higher end Focals, including TAD.
Regards,
Don
D911: very interesting, I found them to be light and airy compared to the ceramic tweeter in the plain jane Eidolon. And even lighter and airier than the titanium tweeter on my
Radians. The plain jane Kharmas use a soft dome tweeter
(revelator?) and have as an option the diamond tweeter. I heard both the Kharma 2.1 and various Avalons and all perform well; personal tastes at this level is what matters.
I've heard Diamonds sounding hard and aggressive in the upper frequencies too and think it's probably related to room setup. The room I heard them demo'd in was too small and had too little sound treatment. From Shubertmaniac's comments, it seems clear that like the Eidolon, the Diamond needs careful room setup.