Kharma CRM 3.2F vs. Avalon Eidolon and Diamond

Dear fellow audiogon'ers

I would like to hear from a person that have compared these masterpieces head to head. The CRM is getting fantastic reveiws ets. but the Eidolon/diamond really is something special. Please help me understand the similarities and differences of these designs.

Thanks in advance.
audiomgu
PS - Bob (and Flex, I am assuming you were not referring to me as I did not make any comments on the Eidolons), all of my comments about the Meitner gear was limited to its Redbook CD performance!! I only have about 5 SACDs (4 of which are some of the worst recorded ones) and have not yet heard what others are RAVING about with respect to its SACD performance. I will be buying more SACDs to see for myself.

As to the Eidolons, I have always liked them when I have heard them, but I prefer the Midi-Grands (but must admit I have not heard the Eidolons on the Tenors as the 75 watters aren't enough power to make them sing - although the new 300 watt hybrids would be an interesting match!).
People we are comparing a BMW to a Mercedes. Both are great and you will happy with both. Kharma and Avalon make some wonderful speakers. You really need to listen to them and see what you like best. If you prefer the Kharma that is fine and that does not mean the Avalon are bad speakers. Audiomgu the only way you will ever know what you like best if to listen to them and pick the one that YOU like best.

Some of the comments made here are really getting out of hand. A guy once told me all gear sounded the same so he always bought the cheapest gear. He had in fact listened to tons of gear and always went back to his original gear. I thought it was funny, as his gear didn't sound worth anything to me. But he was the person who liked it so that was all good to him. The point I'm trying to make is take some of the comments here with a grain of salt. You will always find someone who knows someone who likes this or that better. At the end of the day you will be the one listening to the gear and you have to like it.
There is no way a 2-way w/ a 7 inch woofer can outperform the bass of the Eidolon (extension, dynamics, definition). Anyone that tells you that sort of invalidates the rest of his criticisms of the design. BTW, doesn't the Kharma Midi-Grand share the same woofer with the Diamond or Eidolon.
Bryans- Great response. In this price range if you don't listen to both speakers you are a fool- plain and simple. Theories and assumptions mean nothing if you haven't listened yourself. I do find it interesting that those who posted who have heard both speakers prefer the Kharma's and those who haven't heard the Kharma's prefer what they have.... just something to think about. But in the end this hobby is suppose to be fun so get the speaker that brings the most happiness into your life- in particular at times like these.
Ok Tireguy, if you have ever seen the movie "Rudy" where the enitre Notre Dame stadium is chanting "RUDY, RUDY, RUDY, RUDY!!!" -- then just imagine that same chant "KHARMA KHARMA, TENOR, TENOR, MEITNER, MEITNER" Yes, that was JTINN under your bed at night chanting those words while you slept in his ever so subtle and subliminal kind of way!

YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY!!