Kharma CRM 3.2F vs. Avalon Eidolon and Diamond

Dear fellow audiogon'ers

I would like to hear from a person that have compared these masterpieces head to head. The CRM is getting fantastic reveiws ets. but the Eidolon/diamond really is something special. Please help me understand the similarities and differences of these designs.

Thanks in advance.
audiomgu
Just out of curiosity, is there any reason you are comparing the 3.2 to the Eidolon Diamond rather that say, the Kharma Midi-Grand instead. I say this not just because the 3.2 is $19,000 and the Eidolon Diamond $34,000 (so the Midi-Grand is more comparable price wise, albeit sans diamond tweeter, at $32,500), but mainly because the 3.2 is a just 2-way monitor (ceratinly not to knock it since is the best this man has ever heard) whereas the Midi-Grand is a three-way like the Eidolon.
You tell them Frank. At least compare apples to apples. Frank, did you end up getting the Midi's?
I have been listening to the Midis that were at CES for about two months and they are incredible -- paired with these Tenor amps and the Meitner digital gear, FOR MY TASTES, it's hard to believe it can get any better. The importer is sending me a new pair of Midi-Grands with the Enigma upgrade (I know, it sounds silly, a "mystery" upgrade). My friends and colleagues who have heard this upgrade have all said it is worth the price of admission - we shall see (or hear as the case may be).

How is your system these days?
As a dealer for Kharma, I will not tell you my thoughts on the Eidolons. What I will share are the experiences of a customer who had the Eidolon's without the diamond tweeter and the Kharma 3.2 CRM's. He was never happy with the Eidolons. He felt the crossover points were very noticable and there was an extremely noticable bloat problem. He also noted that the midrange sounded thin, dry and lean in comparison to his 3.2's. He felt the 3.2s had a bigger soundstage side to side as well as front to back and even though the 3.2's are only a two way, they had superior bass to that of the Eidolons.

The diamond tweeter is quite a wonderful upgrade, but it cannot solve the problems he heard.

Personally, I do not think comparing the Eidolon Diamonds to the 3.2s is fair to the Eidolons. The 3.2s are in a class by themselves.