Klipsch love them or hate them.

My best friend drives me crazy.Every time we get into a discussion about audio,he tells me how great klipsch speakers are.I think they are the worst speakers.What do you think!
taters
I have the klipsch legend series in my home theater. The klf-20`s are difinately great speakers. They have amazing dynamics and are very clear sounding. The klf-c7 is definately a great center also.
Love 'em (K-horns through Heresies), but like a few others more. Set up right they are very hard to beat.
I have heard the rumor from a very good source (former owner of the Stereo Shop in Boise ID, that said when he work at another shop they put in a set of K-horns properly (big room appropriate dimensions, placement, tube electronic etc) for a customer. Said it sounded great noteworthy even. But I sold them at a stereo store in the 70's and could stand them. harsh, bass-less, and rude; though never set up right in the store and no tube amps. A cowboy friend got the Belle's; horrible, but loud and no bass, he even got a nice Audionics amp and preamp but in a small house in a small room it was Gawd awefull! I got to never like horn period ---- UNTIL two events
1.) hearing a pair of TAD (Pioneer)Berrillium horn systems (looked like a "Voice of the Theatre" black box with horn on top) with BagEnds subs, Tube Tri-amped BAT electronic and it was pure stunning musical magic.
Next (2.) was AvantGarte at the Stereophile show they were just too dam good, and too dam expensive for me but wow sweet smoothe, transparent and very good looking and they did take a city block of your living room
So I am with you cheering for Klipsch give me the pom-pom's we need those Khorns et. al. to sound good!
and also I and getting a pair of industrial La Scala's tomorrow for cheap, in hopes that the ol'e Scott Stereomaster that is in my garage, will be soon be revived and tweaked and then somebody will have huge room an I will have heard stereo nevanna or should it be K-vanna!
but still to this day even thinking about hearing a pioneer receiver with K-horns hurts my ears!
Klipsch, Mac tubes, Rock. Kind of like peanut butter and jelly, a great match. Wish I had the Klipsch set up that Fleetwood Mac used in concert.
I've had many types of monitors, tower speakers like Salk towers but none of them image like the old Klipsch.    All the older Klipsch Speakers have that 3D sound stage to them.  Close your eyes and you feel like you are there.   My Kefs may be more accurate but they don't image the same.   They don't have that WOW what kind of speakers are those effect.

Have a pair of KG4 and Chorus 1s.   They image like crazy and more more air than the new speakers with the multi but tiny drivers.