Thoughts on the First Watt SIT Amps

Has anyone bought the First Watt SIT amp (either model)? If so, tell us your thoughts compared to previous amps you've had.
128x128mdeblanc
Thanks much for your reply. The SIT amp sounds very intriguing. Hope to audition one in the near future.
Jon ver Halen pointed me to this. In my experience systems where this sort of noise has occurred have high impedance in the source. This is why I have the input buffer option on the SIT amps.
Brawny, you comment on bass from the SIT amp. Yet your Avant Garde speakers uses a plate amp with crossover ranging from 60-350hz. What do you mean by this? Thanks.
I am currently using a sit 2 from Nelson. It's very quiet and very dynamic. I use a tvr for pre amplification. The First few days have been very impressive. It will drive even my 89db bright stars, but shines with the triangles. For jazz I use omega 3s or the Abby's. it has a huge sound stage with well controlled bass and sweet midrange. It seems to work it all sorts of types of music so far.

This is my third amp from Nelson. I have the f5, powerful but slightly dry, the F3 smooth dynamic perfect for jazz with single source or efficient multi driver speakers.

I recommend a trial from Reno Hi Fi, talk to Mark.
I wanted to revive this thread in case anyone had recently auditioned the SIT amps with a good DHT preamp.