Anyone using Aurios Bearings under amps?

My recent thread- 'Isolation Tweak Confusion' didn't flush out any Vistek Aurios Bearings users. Anyone using the Aurios bearings under amps with good results? Thanks.
sutts
Works like a charm under my Bryston 3BST. The only caveat is that you MUST find a way to prevent cables from pulling the amp off-centre. [Despite what some report,I also prefer to use maple cutting-boards to mdf under the Aurios & I dont know how to account for the added warmth that is achieved.] Maybe not a panacea but an indispensible tweek.
Barry points out the only problem with Aurios MIB is stiff
AC cord or ICs can prevent them from working, some creative
use of suspension/supports can sometimes nuetralize this.
They are very revealing when properly set up without tilting
tonal balance towards treble like most cones do. I would start with source component and work out to amps as budget
and musical taste dictate. I don't own tube amps but think they would be effectively used under them.

Newer/larger/more expensive MIB Pro are supposedly easier to
set-up and balance and may be more tolerant of stiff cables,
should be seeing some reviews of these soon, have not tried them personally. I belive we will start seeing reviews of MIB Pro being used under floorstanding speakers soon.
In my experience, throwing lots of cash at footers, without using a good rack/shelf, is not wise. Using a light/rigid welded steel rack, and investing in Neuance shelves, the exotic footers I have are all now back in "the cupboard", and the sound has never been better.