Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
@Wig-Ouch. Directional, huh?...and there are 5 in the Plinius SA201.
I may wait as I am considering a change to Electrocompaniet.
Budburma, I faced this some time ago. When the manufacturer could not or would not tell me the direction of the fuses, I used a meter to find the side of the fuse with the least resistance to the hot pin of the IEC. I figured that the direction of the fuse was from this side to the other. One manufacturer suggested that most designers used this convention.

It is still a pain to do but better than to have to switch each fuse and listen and on and on.
Tbg-
Awesome. I will give that a shot. Thank you so mucfor that insight information!
Anyone tried the new, and quite expensive, Synergistic Red? How does it compare to other "high-end" fuses? I am thinking of trying something better than the stock fuses in my Maggie 3.7´s....if there is such a thing as a better fuse???