New Dedicated Audio Room

I am in the initial stages of buying and building a new home. This home is going to have a dedicated audio room. (Approx 18'x 26') I will be working with the builders regarding the room and want to hear some suggestions regarding sonic improvements. I plan on using Hubbell outlets with 4 dedicated AC lines. I am also going to have the builders use thicker sheet rock for the walls and ceilings. Any other suggestions??
marcy
www.silentsource.com has sheet rock replacements that are sonically absorbative. I'd call them.
Be careful about getting too absorbative. I don't think you want a room that is too absorbative. You might end up with an anecholic chamber sound that will improve one thing (imaging) at the expense of the music coming alive. It is however a matter of taste. I personally don't like that dead sound. It doesn't sound like the real thing to me. Check with a professional first.
I built a dedicated listening room in my old house and if you want, I would be glad to send the plans and description of the room my contractor built. Give me a name and a FAX number and I will send it. It turned out excellent. Was very musical, dedicated lines, and sound proof.
look at www.tubetrap.com for some suggestions. they've got a number of products designed for both constuction and treatment of sound rooms. tubegroover has some good points but you may have resale problems if you carry things too far (if that's a concern). i would go for 10 ft. ceilings and, at the very least, double wall (with airspace) constuction. some of the best spaces i've listened in were made of large mass walls, stone or double brick, etc. don't forget about controlling the sound of your hvac and NEVER install low-voltage halogon fixtures or lamps within 50 feet of your room.
I would go with at least 8 dedicated lines.You want to keep every piece of equipment on its own circuit.2 for amps 1 pre amp 1 cd player 1 turntable, 1 self powered sub.you get the picture.Use the hubbels and make sure you use a good power wire.at least 14AWG teflon dialectric with individual shielding and a overall shield.put in a cathedral ceiling if you can.I moved from a 18' long 16' wide by 8' high room to one that is 18'wide 15'long by 10'on one end to 18' on the high end.The difference in sound was incredible.I could have spent 5/10k more in the other room and not achived the same sound upgrade.Dont dampen it to much.Tube traps in the 4 corners and a little on the walls.