Hi Fi Car Audio

Can anyone help me, I'm looking for a Hi Fi Car audio web site, information on Hi Fi Car audio, and or suggestions to improve the sound. thank you
inluiv307b56f
To Desmedford I can bench 350 lbs so you better watch what your calling me.
I have a Theta Pro Basic IIIA in my car along with Dynaudio speakers and Soundstream amps. I agree most car hi fi sounds poor. It wasn't until I started using separate DACs that my car system started to sound good. I was using Denon's best car audio stuff which can not hold a candle to my old SONY Walkman feeding a CAL Gamma DAC. I am currently using a SONY changer, Optichord Toslink to a Theta TLC. BNC-BNC DH Labs D-75 to a second Theta TLC and then to another DH Labs BNC-BNC cable to a Monarchy DIPMKII to the Theta Pro Basic IIIA. I am using a Radio Shack 140 Watt inverter with absolutely no hum. Cabling consists of Kimber PBJ, Cardas and Kimber 4TC to the Dynaudio three way system. Feel free to e-mail me if anyone has any questions about running separate DACs in the car.
Does anyone know of any Online information and the fesiblity of running homeaudio equipment in the car, using a power inverter. The only thing that I can think would be the harshness of the enviroment. Any ideas of isolation methods that can help my imaging or tone, things like black diamond racing cones, etc. thanks again for all the helpful advise,
The Eclipse products from Fujitsu Ten are probably the best car audio products in the world (both sonically and build quality)! Look under Fujitsu Ten on the web and you'll be able to link up with the Eclipse products. This is audiophile for the car, however it doesn't hold a candle to home audio for obvious reasons. But, if you want the very best for car applications short of installing home gear, Eclipse is it. I run a DDL/GFO system from Eclipse and it is still the best!
Some of you guys are nuts! I've got a $30,000.00 home system and still love my $5000.00 car system! If done right, the car system can offer dynamics that are almost impossible to recreate at home. There's nothing like getting in the car and blowing your head off! I'm not talking about huge boomy bass either. Check out Boston Pro Series seperates and subs. Very expensive, but well worth the price. Also, check out ADS power amps and Sony ES mobile audio. Again, expensive but well worth it. I would love to pit my car system against some of your home systems out there. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be much contest, as many of the snobby home guys with their 5 watt tube amps, would find out what live music really sounds like! Hey Inluiv307, been to a rock concert recently? Grow up!