Best Song or AlbumTitles?

This is admittedly a stupid thread, and a waste of your time. But, for amusement sake, please indulge me.

All of us have our favorite bands, favorite genres and so on. But what are your favorite song or album titles?

There have been some very clever titles over the years.

I'd like to begin with my favorites:

"Careful with that ax, Eugene" the Pink Floyd classic.

"The smoker you drink, the player you get" by Joe Walsh

"As falls Wichita so falls Wichita Falls" by Pat Metheny

Others?
danlib1
How about:

Tuff Darts: "Your love is like a nuclear waste" ( they should stamp contaminated right across your face )

Root Boy Slim and the Sex Change Band with the Rootettes: "Party till you puke"

The Mentors: Most any song title applies here. If you're familiar with El Duece and crew, you know what i mean : )

Talking Heads: "More songs about buildings and food"

Buzzcocks: "Singles going steady"

Tonio K: "Life in the foodchain"

Primus: Sailing the seas of cheese / Professor Nutbutter's house of treats / Wynona's big brown beaver / Those damned blue collar tweekers / The air is getting slippery / etc...

Flaming Lips: "Yoshimi vs the Pink Robots"

Public Image Limited: "This is not a love song"

Wire: "12XU" ( pronounced "one two ex you" and i hope you get the meaning )

Devo: "Jocko Homo"

Monster Magnet: "Look to your orb for the warning"

Ned's Atomic Dustbin: "Kill your television"

Group X: "Stepping on the Crowtche owf Your American President" ( yes, this is the actual spelling and name of their latest CD release )

If you liked the type of music listed above and / or have a sense of humour, try checking out this home-brewed flash animation video from Group X. If you turn on your computer speakers ( hint, hint ), you can hear the "world famous Arabian rap group" ( how they bill themselves ) performing the song "Bang, Bang, Bang". If you are easily offended by "Arabian gangsta rap", don't bother because you won't like it. Be forewarned though. Arabian rap is obviously a bit different than American rap. These guys hate P Diddy : ) Sean
>

I've got about a half dozen more songs / "videos" for that band, all done in the same vein. If enough people are interested, i'll post links to them. The "cool" thing about it is that all of these "videos" were made by fans for the band, not by the band themselves. The very crude and low tech flash animation really blends well with the "minimalistic" music, doesn't it? Sean
>

PS... I'll take "Arabian rap" over "American rap" any day of the week : )
Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow! - Funkadelics.
Cosmic Slop - Funkadelics.
Hey Ashra. I guessing your an Ashra and Ashra Tempel fan. One of my favs too.