Has any heard of rawshipping.com?

I am contemplating a purchasea dn the seller has identified rawshipping.com as the escrow agent as well as the shipping agent. According to Rawshipping I need to send them a money order for the amount and they will ship the goods. They are in the UK. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them?
aaronr
If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Bigjoe, I don't think escrow is a bad way to go. Just make sure to use escrow.com!
I am planning to buy a mountain bike from a seller in Tampa.First he asked me to use a bank transfer.I suggested using escrow and he sent me to rawshipping.Again I asked him to use escrow.com I am waitting for an answer,I´ll let you know .............
ebay sent me an alert about an user called "sandy", sendy invited me to use rawshipping.com.... then i serch on google to find something about it and i find just this forum.... 1+1=2! rawshipping is a fraud.
I've been trying to arrange the purchase of a mountain bike from someone as well who wants me to use rawshipping.com.

I did a "whois" search and found that the domain name was registered less than a month ago.

It seemed like the deal was too good to be true ($1500 for a Specialized Enduro S-works). After some searching I found he used exactly the same add as someone else's classified from last Fall. His "name" is Piticul Purcelus.

A little bit of searching always pays off...