Wife approval factor?

So it seems that alot of you guys seem to have problems with your wifes or girlfriends on speaker issues and I was wondering what type of women yall date/married.

My mother has always approved of my speakers and has generally liked them. And my girlfriend also loves my speakers. When she heard my new JM Lab speakers she hugged me and gave me a kiss before she started dancing with me. Am I just lucky or what? Or are yall even serieous about the wife thing?
accorddude
i did get the legacy focus, gave her a song about last girl friend wouldnt let me have them,we worked out a deal if i get speakers she get ring .legacys cost me alot, and santa gave me the sub,said sub was as big as her hope chest,it works out..man if she knew how much cables cost
Well in my house I have a dedicated listening room
(Dads room) no kids, dog, or wife. This works for me, only problem I have is, she doesn’t understand why I need a new preamp, go figure? LOL
my ex wife didnt like music,she allways wanted to watch tv,everytime i was able to listen she complained that my music made her nervous,hell everything made her nervous!while im still single im buying all the audio stuff i can,im willing to compromise on anything but my stereo,,that might explain why im still single!!!
Had to dump my WATT/Puppies when I moved my system into our living room. The wife did let have a pair of Tylers though, so I can't complain too much.