Funniest sales pitch

What is the funniest sales pitch you've read? My current favorite is one I just read today. It was,"I'm selling these speakers because they are too good for me."
makersmark
Rgairns.. "won't fit on my rack, so it has to go!"

I saw one like this(LOL) The guy was selling his multi-thousand dollar amp because it wouldn't fit on his $150.00 rack.. talk about your red flags!
Won't fit in my rack so it has to go is definitely a classic. Strangely enough, I have a friend who does buy equipment only if it will fit into his armoire. But, he is always sure before he buys.

Jonathan, I also remember the "breast enhancement for the stripper girlfriend" pitch.
perfect-like new......minor scratches-otherwise mint....discoloration....no original box...good for its age......all in the same paragraph
I always enjoy:
Dumbell model 12 - much better than the model that replaced it" Of course it is. Maybe we should all buy old Pioneers, SAE's, Monster Cable and Advents to get the really good stuff.
Or - "bought two, only needed one", then you see the second one come up a week later.
Another favorite in the threads last week- Glowing reports about how your world's changed since acquiring your new sub while you've got two of them listed for sale, and guess what! - bought two only needed one (two available).
This thread should be required reading before being able to place an AGon ad.