Fading Display on NAD M3

Hello Everyone
I just noticed that display on my NAD M3 is fading in upper
left and lover right corner. Also letters BALANCE; TONE DEFEAT; SPEAKERS A; BI AMP 40,60,80,100Hz are almost
unreadable. Has anyone encountered similar problem. Is that
just the display or something else.
I would really appreciate any opinions about this problem.
Thanks in advance.
kiza
Hello Everyone,

I just found this thread. I am actually having the same problem. My M3 display is not as bright and hard to read. I noticed that someone mentioned that it was a software fix. Can this be done buy the consumer or do you have to take it in to NAD? If it can be done at home where would the software be and how do I go about fixing it?

Any help regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated.
I have the same fading display problem on my M3. Has anyone resolved the software issue mentioned by Kiza above?

Thanks
Firmware update installation will solve this issue by allowing you to push the tone and balance button on the facia at the same time for about 5 seconds and the entire vacuum display will light up and you let it burn in for 48 hours like that. The fading is simply unused areas that don't glow as brightly as the commonly used areas. I had the same problem and this took care of it completely. Contact NAD support and they can email you the firmware to install using a RS232 cable from a PC to the M3.