Shakti Stones - How to arrange them?

So, I have a bunch of these stones, and I misakenly threw away the instructions I had. Anyone know which way to turn these and where to locate them to get the best sound?

Thanks!
leftistelf
Pbb, you were NOT supposed to reveal that Herbert could not hear the stones. Yes, that is why he is no longer with us. Unknown to many, his pianist used the stones just above the keys near the sheet music stand. Until then the highs were never right.

I assume you use these everywhere? If so, you are ahead of me. I no longer own any.
I'm only willing to go so far, and alas, I must draw the line at "magic stones." Come on, this "tweak" just doesn't pass the laugh test.
I can attest that the effect is not subtle with either the Krell KAV 300i or the Creek 5350 SE when the Shakti stones are placed over the transformer. If you have the opportunity to hear for yourself sometime Roskoe, you'll know.
You need to put them in a big circle, light some candles, and sacrifice a goat while proclaiming your loyalty to the god of audio.

A big bucky of pigs blood and some chicken feet might also help
Slappy comes the closest in the stone's arrangements. What the instructions didn't tell you was in order to invoke their power, they have to be arranged this way:
http://www.amherst.edu/~ermace/sth/maps.html