Can we have an "Ask Sean" catagory?

It seems that the most comprehensive audio answers come from Sean. He corrects us with non-threatening information. I believe he is really trying to help all of us become better informed budding audiophiles. I have no idea who Sean is or what his background is, but I often read his posts and say "wow, I only knew a little bit about that". I wanna be audio smarter! My wife believes this quest is hopeless. I think Sean is "The Answer". Any followers?
mt10425
It's good to see so many followers. Sean, even if you're just repeating previous info, at least you remember it. Some of us are at an age when much of our info takes on a dyslexic form when we are fortunate enough to remember it. We need reminding. Thanks again.
Slappy is simply an inspiration to us all!

Ok, lets have another round of posts! Oh, sorry...it seems I've had too many posts already.......
Buscis: "open mouth, insert foot" category? Sheesh, i'll be busy with both of these going at the same time. The scary thing is that i wear a size 15EEE. At least now you folks can see where and how i got the big mouth. Maybe sometimes i shouldn't try to fit BOTH feet in there at the same time : )

Thanks for loving and / or putting up with me folks. We are like a big family here, in-breeds and all. Does this mean i can show you my scars now? : )

I know that some think of me in some ways as the "older brother" aka "the know-it-all". Sometimes though, i'm sure that i'm closer to being the "younger brother". That is, the one that "speaks before thinking" : )

Either way, don't hesitate to hit me with the "stupid stick" when i get out of line. Just remember, i might like it, so use it sparingly : ) Sean
>

PS... Me and Slappy together as an audio talk show??? Sheesh, i can't begin to imagine. As "un-organized" as i am in real life and as much of a "lovable knucklehead" as he is on these forums, i think that the only thing that ever got finished between the two of us would be a LOT of bottles and cans. CRANK up the tunes : )
Huh? What?... sorry, was clipping my dog's toenails.

Thinking of my dog...
I have a dog named Jagermeister. She is a german shepard mix, a mutt. Good dog too. My fiancee has a pure bread siberian husky named Malibu (yes there is a booze theme)from a very impressive lineage.
My dog is older and bigger therefor the most dominant. She would sometimes display this dominance by humping the holy hell outta malibu.
Everytime i saw her doing it i would praise her and shout out "Hump jager, Hump! Good Girl! Hump Jager!"

Eventually she put 2 and 2 together.

Now anytime my fiancee gets on my nerves i tell jager "Hump" and she happily bounds over to Malibu and gives her a good strong humping.

I absolutly love it. When im an old man on my deathbed, that will definatly be one of my fondest memories.

The moral of this story is, take advantage of opportunity, cause you never know when it can brighten yer day and piss yer girl off at the same time.

:)

Wait... What was the question?
Slappy's better than Jay L. (Paints a funny picture with words,well)---(Think I peed my pants)--- Ok, back to audio. Do we need crazys here?? Don't give me that; "we're all crazy here" line.--- I've heard that before. As a bottom feeder and the man in charge of getting out the word to the masses re. Home Depot silver wires, I too have a purpose. Do you suppose Sean is really Carl_E after the lobotomy? You know when a guy can explain something I know nothng about;and make me think"now I do" hey, that's a gift. Thanks Sean.