What other obsessions do you have?

It's obvious that many of the people here have gone off the deep end (yes I include myself) with equipment and music purchases.

The question is what other obsessions do you have, or what else are you really into?

I was getting carried away with Martial Arts before an injury sidelined me, I would rather ride my motorcycle than drive, and I spend way too much time on the computer (most of it on AudiogoN). If I had the money I would have a bigger and better collection of wine. Other than that I'm perfectly sane! NO really!!!
uppermidfi
Mountainbiking - used to race mtb's about 13-14 years ago(although BOTH my bikes were ripped off last year!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!)

I enjoy working out, but chronic back injuries reduce that to a minimum.

Further, art art art!!! I used to really be into creating artwork - pencil, pen and ink, watercolour...

decided to combine my artistic ability and my interest in computers into a career (graphics, web design and multimedia design), although I'm not working in that field at the moment - it's far too unstable. Thankfully, I have a nice, cushy, federal government job that carries me through...

If anyone wants to take a look at some of my artwork, visit the link below (NOTE: the flash section is fully functional, but high speed internet is preferable for viewing)...the standard html section was never completed and, as such, is kinda sparse and lacking...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/solace.design/
Personally, I see nothing wrong with fast boats, fast cars and fast women, if they have more meaning to you than their exchange value. If you use them as a means to something of user value, that is something more than as a commodity or as a posit of your domination of nature, then more power to you! Of course, T. Adorno would be laughing out loud at all
of us for being buffoons to the symbolization and reification of our mass cultural artifacts we acquire in a postmonopoly capitialist society.
My wife and I ride our road bikes on the weekends to the local coffee house or deli. About 20 miles each trip. She rides a custom Mondonico and I have a custom Serotta CSi. We ride steel bikes because we are not as svelt as we were in our younger days.

I also play blues and classic rock guitar for my own amusement. I have a couple of Les Pauls, a G&L Tele, and a PRS Custom 22 guitars. I use a Mesa Boogie DC-2 and a Fender Blues Junior for amplification. I also have a Sigma acoustic guitar.

We still have one surviving 15 year old Jack Russell Terrier.
Definitely wine! Oh, and traveling... this self-absorbed snob is off to Australia next week to indulge in both obsessions.