What to upgrade next?

I am happy with my system as it is, but I am, as I'm sure most of us are, looking for better and better sound. I'm not sure what my best next upgrade would be. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I do not have an unlimited budget, but I am not completely handicaped finacialy either. My system as it stands is as follows.

Linn Ikemi CDP
Conrad Johnson Premier 14 PREAMP
Conrad Johnson Premier 11A AMP
ProAc Responce 2.5 SPEAKERS
Kimber Silver Streak INTERCONECTS
Kimber 8TC Speaker Cables Double run for Biwire

Thank you
pepler
would upgrade the speaker cables and Interconnects. What sonic characteristics would you like to improve most? This will help others to recommend specific wires to try to accomplish your goals
I agree with the other poster.You"need"better I.C's,and "better" speaker cable.Some of the "new ACTIVE",innerconnects,sound wonderfull.Audioquest,Synergestic Research,Audio Thrills,will make a "huge" improvement in your current set up.They sure did in mine!!! Ron...
Upgrade or tweak? Are you using a line conditioner, if not you should. You might want to consider a Furutech Rodium outlet, I put one in and heard a 20% improvement right away.
Are your cables laying on the floor? Get them up off the floor for a quick tweak.
My 2 cents worth.
Dave
Your speaker cables look like the next step, as everyone says. I like my Ensemble Voiceflux cables for the money, but you can pay more and get better. I agree power conditioning needs a look if you haven't done that already, and also good power cords, especially on the CDP and preamp.
The biggest improvement in your system will come from upgrading your speakers. The cables may add some sound changes but better speakers will open up a new world of sound. Not that I think yours are bad, but look up the line and you will get better bass, mids and high end which to me is the biggest improvement one can obtain.

Happy Listening.