Best 845 tube out there?

I am running a pair of Cary CAD-211AE monoblocks with the standard no-name Chinese tubes shipped by Cary. Whilst I am happy with the sound, I think I should buy a pair of 845's to keep as backup in case something happens to these tubes.

Because I will need to buy FOUR of them, this rules out any tube that sells for stupid money (e.g. vintage RCA 845 tubes).

The only current production 845's I am aware of are:

- Shuguang 845 "standard"
- Shuguang 845B
- Shuguang 845C
- Shuguang PSVANE 845
- KR Audio 845

I have found reviews of the Shuguang 845B and 845C, but there is virtually no information out there on the new Shuguang "psvane" 845. Has anybody heard this valve, and is it a noticable improvement over the 845B and C? Also, what do people think of the KR?
amfibius
Shuguang have the new 211T inside by the pics I see very similar to Psvane T or Mark II.

Opinions or experiences??????
The price is very competitive, better than Psvane T or Mark II.

Shuguang 211-T features introduced by Shuguang Company.

. the product is completely original reference RCA211 design
. High permeability unleaded large glass shell design, both to accelerate the cooling effect inside the tube, so that the entire tube and more aesthetic
. imported vacuum melting high purity high density graphite material, the anode dissipation power than similar products to enhance 20% , fine processing technology, reflects the extraordinary value
. U.S. imports of high-thorium tungsten cathode, both to ensure a large dynamic distortion, and other manufacturers overcome the weaknesses easily broken filament.
. platinum gate, the gate is not without any radiation phenomena in higher operating temperatures
. resulting in positive tolerance design conductive rod and anode, no work flashover or die skew the transport situation
. extension tube gold pin design, so tightly hugged her and header, no signal is missing
. maintain and exceed the original tube sound characteristics
Soothing series pin and socket are all genuine gold plated (24K), withstand Salt experimental test, ten years do not fade do not fade, good conductive properties.
. fully maintain and exceed the original tube sound characteristics
. precision pairing, no parameter drift
KR 845 sounded indeed outstanding so far in my system. The KR were installed on my Nagra VPA (year 2010) and I cannot fault the “sound” in my system but absolutely nothing else. I have just posted couple of days ago in the following forum:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ymisc&1238460557&read&keyw&zzkr+audio

Good luck to whoever thinking of buying KR845 because I really think you need plenty of luck and dollars.
FYI,

KR US Distributor had decided not to carry the big KR tubes such as 845 & 211.

We have had quite a few 845 pairs that failed after a few months so we also decided not to mess with them.
Nhocti,
That is very wise of you and good business ethic. I could have sold all my KR845 (including the 2 new ones) to recover much more than the 50% refund but that would be transferring those questionable KR845 to someone else.
Curious to hear from Psvane WE 845 owners how their tubes are holding up now that they have some usage?
Thanks