What is your listening room like?

My listening room is also my living room, but I am planning to expand my garage and turn it into my musical get away (listening while my wife is home is not always easy). The dimensions will be aprox. 15 X 20 X 10. I plan to install multiple dedicated lines and room treatment. I would love to hear what fellow Audiogoners listening rooms are like, and/or if you have suggestions for my new space.
cmo
CMO, it was the 10, 15 and 20 that concerned me. 20 being 2x10, but also 15x2 and 10x3 are pretty low order multiples. The slope will help, but trimming the 20 feet down a bit to get better mode spacing would go even further. When you get the books, read the section on room modes, it will go into great detail (possibly more than you want) on modal distribution and the different philosophies on modal distribution (and the golden ratio/s--yes there is more than one forumla for the golden ratio). I haven't completely subscribed to any of the golden ratio's as of yet--but it is a good place to start.
I like your comments about having to get away from wife to listen to music! i love my wife and children dearly but couldn't handle the compromises that setting up a system in the house demanded. I had a wood working/strorage shed, 18 by 12, that I have finished out (took months working at weekends). I insulated the outer wall, put sheetrock up, then built a second structure inside, which made me loose a foot in each dimension, but with effectively a double wall I dont have to listen to next door neighbours dog during quiet passages of a piano concerto.
I have just finished (apart from cables) an all Quad set up: 988 speakers with II forty monoblocs and QC-24 preamp. CD is Naim CD5 with a VPI tt and various tuners.
I would encourage you to be really careful with outlet placement. I went through 5 or 6 different set ups in terms of speaker and equipment placement until I stumbled by accident almost upon the set up that really works (speakers are on long wall, with a listening positioning that is close to speakers but works with the Quads). I have also tried many other speakers (thankns to Audiogon) until settling on the Quads as right for my space.
I also have a slowly developing vintage collection that constitutes good room decorating to my eyes.
And the best part is that I get to move it all around and listen at any volume without any comments from anyone else!

Happy listening
Peter