Reaction to : Bedini-Ultra Clarifier II

I Recently bought a Bedini Clarifier II ( dual-beam ) - heard all sorts of Great Reviews on it ( lowering the noise floor, hence - more detail and more Open soundstage/presentation ), so I purchased one! With what Little time I used it/listened to it - I Really HAVE NOT heard "Much" Difference ( may be a little ? ). Has Anyone else also Experienced that or am I just going "BATTY" ( and/or am I being SUCKED into the Audiophile Tweaking Domain )?? Is it Worth the $$ ?? Looking for Opinions/Feedback Please!!
tebecker
I bought the Bedini Ultra Clarifier, earlier version, used. It does help marginally, so I'm glad I paid $25 for it and not retail. I don't use it much, mostly for DVD's. It's basically to eliminate static, I think.
I have the single beam version and quit using it because I could hear/see no difference on cds/dvds. I think the difference it makes is psychological.
Hey aren't Mr Bedini and Shun Mook related to Shaki?? Are there any more relatives to this family,,,, I hear they all live in nice big houses and have great systems..??
To my ears, the use of a Bedini Ultra Clarifier has resulted in a blacker background ( lower noise floor ), more "liquid" midrange and a more natural presentation.

My Brother borrowed mine and took it to his house. His opinion was that it lowered the noise floor and produced a more liquid midrange.

Neither of us thinks that the results are "in your face" blatant, but they are noticeable if you pay attention. Given that the results of "Bedini treatment" are rather subjective, i would try to buy one used or borrow one on a trial basis. If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money. Sean
>