What are you doing with your tax return?

Let's have fun filling up this thread with even dream spendings:
Answer in two parts the first one will neglect WAF and the second one with WAF presence.
128x128marakanetz
marakanetz: do you mean "tax refund"? a "tax return" is comprised of the schedules and attachments one files with the irs or a state taxing authority. i haven't received a tax refund since 1985. and i'd happily trade albert's obligations for mine. -cfb
I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one feeding the poor and huddled masses with my "tax refunds".... Sean
>
Tax Refund???? I have not had one of those in many years. I refuse to give our Federal, State and Local Governments interest free loans. The amount I typically owe after completing my Tax Return is not quite as much as Albert's, but it's not much less. It's your money gang, you worked hard to earn it....interset free loans to the government...or keep it to do with what you want to do. :~) Doug
I assumed you meant the $600 tax rebate. I vowed to spend it all on CDs...and so far, I'm well on my way, exploring the Jazz genre a little more fully.
Hmmm, thanks for bringing that up. Since the Federal government was kind enough to demand I pay more in anticipated taxes than I earned from my self employment this year, (I did all my side jobs as an employee), I have a nice big chunk of money coming in. Sorry, gotta run! The AudiogoN classifieds are calling :-).