What Would you Trade your System FOR?

Since many of us basically have a possessive/obsessive relationship with our system, I am just curious to what you would trade you system for...(and I don't mean for another system either). I'd give mine up in a heartbeat if I am able to travel around the world until it's my last day on earth.
3chihuahuas
you may have my system as your very own for nothing down, nothing per week. all that's needed is your agreement (and proven wherewithal) to pay my expenses, as i incur them in my sole discretion, for the remainder of my natural life.. pretty simple, eh? just like gettin' divorced -cfb
Hay cornfed you sound like you have an arrangment like this going already, is that how you got those Eidolon's??LOL! My only question is who gets the dog? I mean you can't cut him in half.
ok lotuss4 what car would you recomend? the porsche 911 turbo is wicked,and not to bad to mantain either. as far as slow i think not . i look at alot of fast cars in the rearview mirror including lotuses.
An endless supply of live concerts with all the frills (I'll leave the groupies out since my wife is old fashioned that way). That would, of course, include all the frills mentioned by Albert and Sean.

Plan B (even less likely): A brainwashing of the world so everyone accepts one another for who they are and I forget my obsession for getting the next tweak right.

Nice post. Thanks.