Help on LP to CD Transfer Firms

I'm getting ready to transfer some of my more obscure lps to cd, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a transfer firm that uses high end components.
I have a Roxsan turnatble so I know how important a good front end is to get the most out of the grooves. Plus good quality converters, etc.
I cherish my music and if I'm going to trust my lps to someone I want to be certain that the transfer/noise reduction is going to be of superior quality.
Most companies I've seen on the web charge about $20 to $25 for a cd transfer and I'd be willing to pay twice that if I could be confident that the cd transfe� is true to the music on my lp.
Which is a long-winded way of saying "does anyone know of a really good transfer company?"
Much appreciated.
---Steve
smaietta
That's really terrific advice. In fact, a number of people have told me to do my own transfers. Problem is, I don't own a computer (I use this one at work). If I were to buy my own computer plus cd burners, etc., it would cost me several thousand dollars. If I can pay a transfer firm $50 per cd, I could use the money to transfer around 50 or 60 cds. Plus I really don't need a computer at home.
So maybe I should ask, "has anybody used an lp to cd transfer company thay are satisfied with?"
Thanks again for the response.
No I haven't.

But let me clarrify, "You don't need a computer." The units I have recommended are stand alone units. As a matter of fact you can often get a used stand alone unit for $275.

But if you're really against doing it yourself, drop me an e-mail we can work something out.

I use a Well Tempered Record Player-Glider-Classe' 5MKII with a 6 Phono section-Sony SBM- Marantz CDR630.
I have a question on using stand alone units. I've only done this with a computer. How do you segregate the tracks on each side of the album when burning a CD on a stand alone recorder? Also, I've heard you have to use the more expensive "music" CD-Rs--is that true of all players, some, or is that only applicable for the first generation units, (or is it completely false altogether)?
You index them manually as the track is over. By buying a professional unit you can you computer grade media. Right now Office Max sells H.P.'s in a spindle of 50 for $14.00 or 10 in a case for $4.00.