Do CD-R's sound the same as originals

does a burned copy of a cd sound the same as the original
soundwatts5b9e
Carl Eber is correct in many ways. He is right about digital copies not being as good as the original. Think about this. If they were exactly the same, then ALL cd players and transports would sound the same too. Jitter is a big problem on computer CD-rs. Errors are also aplenty on copies. They show up like dither.. Carl is also correct about Joe Coherents character. He was kicked out of audioasylum for using multiple names and spamming others. His system soesn't sound like its capable of revealing the flaws in CD-r copies. All of the above is true. Carl, don't get all worked up over his comments. He is not worth the effort.
Your reasoning is completely wrong. You posted "If they were exactly the same, then ALL cd players and transports would sound the same too." What does that have to do with anything? We are not discussing whether there are differences between components. Only a moron would dispute that. Read my posts and when you have taken the trouble to understand their meaning correctly please reformulate your point. As to your final comment, it is clear that you are not registered in this forum yourself or are spannig for someone else, hence the use of an e-mail as your moniker. If people like you are eber's only friends he is in trouble. Cheerio.
Wow. I'm impressed! Joe Coherent is regestered. So that makes him a audiophile authority especially with that hotmail account! Hahaha. Now that we have our credentials out in the open. I say again that Joe Coherent is and has been a troll on other audio boards. Don't take my word for it, just read his posts. Ted
OK fine, I'm a troll. Now please explain to me why CD-Rs sound different to the source material in your system. I would love to learn something I don't know.
Thanks for the support Tedr. I don't even know you. JOE, PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MEMBER FEEDBACK? WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? And as far as "my only friend" on here, many of my friends on here cannot fathom why I'd even waste time LISTENING to CD's in the first place; much less debate about CD-R's. They just don't care. Also, they're mostly afraid of being associated with me on this forum, because so many of you out there hate me (and I realize that it IS a personal thing, so don't claim it isn't...you know who you are). I'm a lightening rod for jerks, and bring out the worst in people. Such is life on the net, when you have an informed opinion. I CAN LIVE WITH IT, but others seem to have trouble with it. And I'm not complaining, just stating fact..............................I tell you what Joe, you're right, and I'm wrong. I'm a total ignoramous, an idiot, a malcontent who has a heart as black as coal (oh wait a minute, that's "the grinch")....hell, I'm so stupid I was thinking I already explained HOW they sound different to me. As to WHY...well, Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle is enough of an explanation for me, as to why there is never a "perfect" anything. The more you know about position, the less you can know about vector, etc etc., ask any physicist..........................Joe, let me ask you this: If you really are a scientist, as you claim, then....Why does our universe move towards disorder, rather than order? Why is there no theory that unifies gravity, with quantum mechanics? Why is it, that we as humans can't simply create matter and anti-matter, out of sheer mental will (since it would provide an infinite source of "free" power)? Why is all that, I wonder???..........................And also, what's on the other side of a black hole's event horizon? I need to know, so how about taking a flying leap into one for me? I think you'd enjoy it very much...there could be a microscopic black hole in orbit within your skull, nibbling at your hindbrain right this very minute....you never know. I wish you all the best with that....Carl