Do CD-R's sound the same as originals

does a burned copy of a cd sound the same as the original
soundwatts5b9e
There is absolutely no question in my mind that CD replication is virtually error-free and that therefore CDRs sound exactly the same as originals. That's what I hear in my pretty accurate system, anyway.
And there's absolutely no question in my mind that the opposite is true, and is repeatable.
I have done the test repeatedly and absolutely can't hear a difference unless there is an error on the copy that makes it clearly audible. Have performed the test on apparently good copies and both myself and a friend I listen with regularly, couldn't hear a difference. We have done blind tests on numerous occasions, the results are always the same. I don't even pretend that I can hear differences because I hear none. Those that can hear a difference would have to prove it to me. Not that I really care other than I have a difficult time imagining it. I say if you can REALLY hear a difference of a good copy from the original you have better ears than I do.
Perhaps that is true; and in any case, you have made up your mind, and so have I, Tubegroover. I can't even imagine anyone NOT hearing a difference (in a decent system), and I doubt there's any way I can prove it to you just by simply repeating myself here, especially if you can't hear it for yourself in the first place. So what are we talking about, here? None of us are swaying each other's findings or opinions...ABSOLUTELY in ANY way...so what is this about, then?
Well Carl if you say you can who am I to say you can't? My tests were done on both my system and my friends, both highly resolving systems and the results were the same for us. Ironically the first time we did the test I picked the copy as being the original 5 out of 5 times. Now I guess the only thing that proves is I thought the copy sounds better than the original and also that I really did hear a difference. It could never be repeated so it was probably luck on the order of being dealt a full house poker hand.