Feelings on Napster?

Hi, Since this is in part a forum about music, I'll put this statement and question on the table. In the past few months, I've begun to use Napster online. I'll look through the forum for reccomendations on good albums and tracks, then I'll download it on Napster, take a listen and, if I like it, purchase the album. My opinion is that Napster is really opening up accessibility to music for alot of people, allowing them to try new things that before they wouldn't have access to or simply wouldn't be prepared to invest in. It's helped expand my own horizons I know and I think it's good for music overall. Any opinions?
issabre
better check the mirror, carl. i think your nose must be very dark brown. it doesn't become you.
And neither does getting banned, so I suggest you stay on subject, you pansy you...or forgive me, rosebud....or is it Citizen Kane...or snow sled ("rosebud" in the movie, in case you lack that knowledge, or missed the ending)....I get them all mixed up. Who will it be next, Dr. Who? Professor fyunch-click? Davey Jones? Captain Kirk? Dammit-Jim? My sides are splitting...I kill me!
One more: "Ivana Humpalot"?......Muh hah hah hah hah hah!!! That movie was silly, but I loved it anyway.
carl, you're such a clever fellow. one can only wonder how the world ever got on before your birth. i would never have thought of the significance of my user name were it not for your ingenious sleuthing.
I dont consider it stealing. If Napster supplied the music themselves then it would be. I agree this is a technacality but its an important one.